Included this week:
- Hints about unlocking HK-51: “going to take a serious amount of work, involves a galaxy-wide mission, introduces some different ways of playing the game and most people will need to have a 50 of one faction and at least a mid-level character from the other faction.”
- LFG tool will only allow you to queue for Flashpoints within a certain level range at the feature’s launch. ” We did not want to penalize some players by matching them with players far above their level. In addition, we want players to feel that they are contributing to content and not being carried through by higher level players.” May easily look to implement less restrictions after initial release.
- Will be talking about the suggestion of displaying player’s win/loss stats upon inspection as Ranked Warzones approach.
- Threat breakdown: “Threat is equal to damage inflicted at a “one damage equals one threat” ratio. Passive threat modifiers then adjust that amount by a percentage, while active threat dumps adjust current threat levels by a percentage. I wouldn’t suggest using your basic attack to try and generate high threat.”
- Have no plans to implement any “smart” AoE Heals anytime soon (heals that would target player with least health nearby)
- “Game Update 1.3 introduces a new system to regulate the stacking of buffs and debuffs, such that only the highest of any same-effect applies.”
- Short explanation of how late-game stats are split on gear and mods at the moment - “Power, Defense, Crit, and Absorb in one, and Accuracy, Alacrity, Surge, and Shield in the other”
- Can’t release anything yet on what changes will be made for endgame content when the level-cap is raised.